Saturday, February 23, 2008

Scruffy the Tugboat

More views from the ferry boat to Shikoku. Above a tug boat pulls something. I thought it was cool because I always loved Scruffy the Tugboat while I was growing up and I'd never actually seen a real one. Below the tugboat can be seen again.

Above a submarine in the water. I think it was near Kure.
The following pictures are just towns and stuff we passed while in the inland sea. It looks like the kind of scenery I see everyday, but I thought people at home might find it interesting.
Things are crazy busy here at work, which is why there is lack of posting. We have to fill out paperwork and stuff for the end of the year on individual students and also I've had to make tests for our high schools, so yeah, not much time to blog. I'm looking forward to having a break in the good old U.S. of A. We will feast on mexican food, and portobella mushrooms, and dirty martini's and margaritas! hehe All the things that are impossible to come by here.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bobby said...

you're coming back for a bit?! when?? where?? you should stop and visit us in seattle!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.