Thursday, May 22, 2008

The finale of Ishite-Ji, Temple #51, Part 4

Here is it, the last of my pictures from the most random place ever.

I thought these were so beautiful, but I have no idea what they're for. They'd make very beautiful ornaments for a Christmas tree though.



Above: An overall view of the temple complex outside of the cave.
Below: The temple bell.


Above: These bugs were all around there. They could fly. I chased one till it landed. The colors were so beautiful. Please click on the picture to get a closer look at the detail of it.

Below: A bridge with water under it that was full of mosquito's.

Above: A bamboo forest.
Below. A man wearing a bib riding a fish=awesomeness.

Above: A GIANT sandal. Too big for me I think. I have small feet.
Below: The proper entrance to the temple complex, which we didn't see until we exited...ooopppss....oh well.


Above: A statue that looked like it was positioned like a sphinx so of course I liked it.
Above: The strangest dragon I've ever seen with someone on his head.
Below: A pilgrim? Not sure.
And that would be the end of my random temple experience. I hope you enjoyed it at least half as much as I did, cause that would be quite a lot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those buys may look pretty but they also look big... I wouldn't want one on me. Also Im surprised there were no tide pools cuz it does look like the north Pacific

AutoDT said...

Nice photographs!

Have a nice day!

Cyrus