Monday, August 25, 2008

Rooftop view

Here are views from the top of Matsuyama Castle in Shikoku taken back last September. Above is the castle itself. Below is the celling of the castle.


Matsuyama City. Nice View.

This city is the biggest in Shikoku, but is small compared to other Japanese cities, like Hiroshima where I live, which is small when compared to places like Fukuoka and Osaka. Japanese cities look so much bigger to me than America cities because everything is all crammed together and there are lots of tall buildings.



Markian at the top of the castle.


I just wanted to show how steep and narrow the stairs are; plus you have to climb them in slippers! I'm a klutz, so I always make Markian hold my bag and parasol so I don't fall.

That's the end of the Matsuyama trip. Finally! I am about a year behind! Eek!

No comments: