Sunday, December 2, 2007

Cats Chill'n in Osaka

These were too cute not to take pictures of! They were hanging in a shopping arcade in Osaka. They are banners of cats hanging out in places in Osaka. For example, the first cat is hanging out at one of Osaka's many giant ferris wheels.
Speaking of cats, I seriously miss Miw; so bad I just want to go home sometimes because of him. He was such a great companion, and I can't wait till I can see him again! I hope he's okay! We haven't heard from our friend who is watching him in a while. I'm sure he's fine though, I just miss him and it sucks.




Above: A kitty at Osaka Castle.
Below: A kitty at the Osaka aquarium with the whale shark.


Above: I have no idea where this kitty is at. You tell me...

Below: Maybe he's enjoying sushi and fireworks? August is known for fireworks...so maybe...not really sure...

No comments: