Friday, September 21, 2007

I love my students!

So, I thought you might like to see a picture of some of my students. These are some of the ladies from my favorite class that I teach at the community center! Although they are in a low level class, they are really fast learners, and try to hard to communicate. They're brilliant, interesting, very fun, and I'm lucky to teach they're class! I teach them on my longest day. No matter how bad my day is, or how tired I am at the end of the day, I look forward to teaching these ladies.

This picture was taken at a fancy tea house they took Markian and I to after class. See, they're not even Markian's students and they invite him along! They're seriously the nicest people ever. I wish all my classes were this fun, if only all my students were this motivated!

No comments: