Sunday, September 9, 2007

Karaoke Birthday Bash

So my birthday outing was tons of fun! First we went and ate some tasty Indian Food at my favorite Indian restaurant, Spicy Bar Lals (seen above). I had lentil curry, a huge piece of garlic nan, and tandori chicken.
Then we went to a bar/cafe.
He ordered a girl drink. That part of the menu said, "drinks for ladies", and so he ordered a pink one. haha

I had the above pictured. A hummingbird cocktail, and black sesame ice cream with honey and almonds.....mmm......Yummy!
Finally on to the main event, karaoke! It was a blast! Everyone was really into it! We did 3 hours of it! In Japan, you get your own private room, so you only sing in front of your friends. It's the most fun thing ever! I'm totally addicted now. I went again this weekend!
Above: Markian scrolls for songs with the remote.




Above: My geta.
Me singing "Kiss me Goodbye" by Angela Aki in my new yukata, I bought in Nara. I put it on all by myself! My hairclip was a birthday present from a good friend. Yes, I'm singing in Japanese, but I had a cheat sheet in romanji for when I didn't remember a word.

Markian getting down to "Young American". haha I have a video, but he'd kill me if I posted it!
So yeah, it was a really great time. Thanks to everyone that came out with me to celebrate!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like soooo much fun! I would love to do that. And I love the outfit, looks great. You should totally post the video of Markian! He'll get over it. :P lol.

-PANDA BEAR O.O

Bobby said...

post it. i'll give you anything you want.

Trendkill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.