Friday, August 24, 2007

The Colonel is dressed for summer.

Ok, this seriously cracked me up. A colleague told me about this and I had to go snap a picture of it. Colonel Sanders always stands outside the KFCs here in Japan. However, I'd never seen him dressed for anything until now. This KFC decided to dress the colonel for summer by dressing him in a summer yukata (summer kimono). It's just funny to see the colonel this way. I went up there this past Tuesday, and he wasn't dressed anymore. It kinda made me sad.

KFC is very expensive here. For an adult meal with portions the size of a child meal it's about 500 yen. However, the one time I ate there it was really good. They have all white meat chicken strips, which is a rarity in Japan. Usually when you order chicken you get the skin, gristle, and dark meat all together. Another reason while I eat meat even less than I did in the states.

1 comment:

Trendkill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.