Monday, August 13, 2007

"Every Girls Be My Bitch!"

Ok, this wins the best Engrish sign so far. These signs are in front of a clothing store in Hiroshima called, "Blue Velvet's" as the sign says. I don't know what a wolf making girls his bitches has to do with anything. Maybe if you wear these clothes you'll be a bad ass pimp and get tons of mad bitches, yeah.... maybe...I don't know...because.... We didn't actually go in the store. I was too amused by the signs. Although, I could see interesting shoes through the window. Probably quite expensive. This stupid sign still makes me laugh. We need more signs like this at home, so I can be easily amused, and have a good laugh every day. I guess if it was a home, I'd just think someone was retarded though who made it. Markian says, "I don't think this has anything to do with the David Lynch movie, but it would be kinda cool if it did." The animals on these signs look seriously demented which makes it even better. God only knows why a barber pole is making a wolf whistle. But that's another reason it's so wonderful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That has be the greatest thing evar.... you should totaly steal that sign.

Anonymous said...

But Since it says barber shop on it, and from looking at his hair, I think he got a snazzy hair cut from this barber shop and now he is getting all the bitches

Courtney said...

I never thought about it that way. He does have a snazzy do, and you you know that's a good way to get all the bitches!

Trendkill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.