Wednesday, August 8, 2007

HOLY CRAP!!! A VIDEO!

I figured out how to put videos up. This one is lame and is just a test drive. I'll have some cool festival ones up soon. Basically, this is soon after Markian and I moved in the apartment and we're trying to cook. I made him some cucumber rolls. Then he decided he wanted to make some more. He seriously overloaded the roll and it made me laugh. Probably funny to no one else, and he was quite irritated that I was filming it, which made me laugh harder. haha Only possibly funny to people who know us I guess, or maybe just me. Well, you be the judge.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Haha well at least I can roll better than someone!

Courtney said...

You should be good at making sushi by now. Don't you make it quite often? Well, I know you did after Christmas anyway.