Thursday, August 2, 2007

Typhoon Usagi

Typhoon Usagi is approaching. My company class tonight canceled early this morning. Markian's wasn't canceled, but the trains are supposed to stop running about now, so he can't go. He's on his way home now. I wasn't paying as much attention to the weather as last time, and this one is actually going to hit much closer. Last time the trains didn't shut down.

The reason for the rabbit picture, and no I didn't take it (I haven't seen any rabbits lately), is that Usagi means rabbit. I guess it makes people feel somewhat better naming something so dangerous after something so harmless, well unless it's a rabbit in Monty Python. Anyway, starting to get windy outside. No rain yet though. I've heard it's supposed to hit late this evening. I guess we'll see.

1 comment:

acwo said...

Hi! You have cool blog! :)
Would you like to link exchange with my blog ('Funniest Stuff')? If, yes please leave a comment (in some post) on my blog :)

greetings
acwo