Tuesday, August 7, 2007

View of Hiroshima from Mitaki Dera

Markian and I got this view from climbing up the stairs you see below. It's a nice view of the city. It was a pity it starting raining by the time we got up there. However, it wasn't raining hard, so Markian held my umbrella for me and I snapped a few shots.

So here are some pictures of Hiroshima, although it's hard to see because it was cloudy and misting. You can see the sheer size of the city and how it's completely surrounded by mountains. It seems to just keep going and going. I really love this place. It's by far the coolest place I've ever lived. I know that isn't saying much, but seriously. There is so much to see and do, people here are awesome and friendly, I'm near the countryside incase I get an inkling to go there, and I'm also really close to the seaside. It's really great. Honestly, I don't ever want to come home. I don't think I would if it wasn't for Miw. Laugh all you want people, but I miss him terribly. I am looking forward to seeing him again in a year and a half.

Time sure is flying here, especially when I don't have to go to my high school. August will be over before I know it. It's less than a month till our awesome Kansai extravaganza! Woot! Woot! I can't wait!


No comments: