Friday, August 31, 2007

It's my birthday

Another year older. I have to work today ; it's the last day of not going to my high schools. It makes me sad. I was enjoying my time off, and that's the only place I go that stresses me out. I teach a kids class today and get to see my lovely Credo ladies. I enjoy that class, so even though it's my birthday, I'm looking forward to going to that part of work. My kids today are really good too. If it wasn't for the long walk out there I wouldn't mind. It's just too hot to take a long walk.

A friend of mine is taking me out tonight. Then I will see other people on Sat. night cause that's better for most people. Two nights of karaoke in a row should be pretty fun. Tonight will be my practice since there won't be so many people. I'm excited. I wanted to wear my "new" dress. I bought it two months ago, but haven't worn it cause I'm afraid of getting it sweaty cause it's so hot out there and the dress is light pink and nice and lined and wasn't cheap even though I got it on sale. It's very 50's looking, with shiny pink buttons up the front, collared, and the bottom is lined with white lace. It has a white and black polka dot sash, or you can put the pink sash with it. I know it's useless to sit in a closet, but I really don't want to mess it up. I need to find something I can wear under it, so it will stay in the closet for now. Tomorrow I will wear one of my new yukata. I think the light purple one with the goldfish. Not sure yet though. I also bought a pink and white one with flowers.

Alright, I need to finish planning my lessons. Plenty to do today.

Oh, and this picture was after I'd gotten my hair cut. They had put it up for me as I was going out that night. I took it down later that night and it was all poofy and made me laugh. I thought it looked funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! That place seems like a lot of fun too. Have a good time!

-Jess

Bobby said...

happy birthday!!!