Thursday, August 9, 2007

Ready to hop on the train!


I'm so ready for our trip. We leave in five days! This picture was taken at Diamond City on the children's floor. I thought it would be really awesome if I could make myself fit in this tiny JR (Japan Rail) train car.

We've been doing a large amount of socializing lately. Last weekend was busy and great. Went to the lantern ceremony for peace day, sang karaoke til 3 AM, ate chinese food at 3 AM, and got interviewed in the park by NHK at 3:30 AM. Lots of craziness, but good times. Pictures later from that outing if I ever catch up!

It's so humid right now. I don't sleep well at night. Other than that, things are good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look at your site and am amazed at all you are seeing and doing! I am very glad to hear you are enjoying being there (even though 'never leaving' is scary!). I really enjoy your blog. Say hello to Markian. btw, tell us how Markian is enjoying Japan. Is he as excited about it all as you are?

Take care,

Uncle Chuck

Anonymous said...

Yes I agree with Uncle Chuck tell us how Markian is enjoying Japan. Love Mom G

Courtney said...

Uncle Chuck,
Good to hear from you! Glad you like the blog. Mom and dad's internet is too slow, so they never look at it anymore. Hope everything is well with you!


Mom G and Uncle Chuck--I will interview Markian about his time here...haha