Thursday, August 23, 2007

Mos Burger

I thought this deserved an entry, since I practically live there. Mos Burger is a Japanese fast food restaurant. I frequent it a few times a week. I never really ate much fast food in the states. I didn't like it. Mos Burger makes your food when you order it so it's always burning hot. You get to have your drink in a real glass and your salad in a ceramic bowl with a real fork. None of that paper/plastic crap. They have food there that isn't a giant grease wade like most American fast food. I love the seafood rice burger. The patty is made completely of rice stuck together. Inside there is edamame, carrots, shrimp, and fish in a sauce. It's quite tasty. Other delicacies include, a reallyyummy salad with a soy based dressing, awesome milk shakes (including matcha (greeen tea)), fish burgers, various hamburgers (teriaki burger, fresh burger, chili burger...etc.), frozen cake bars, and of course french fries and onion rings.

These pictures were taken after the night of visiting the cool toilet restaurant (please see the entry, "Who Wouldn't Enjoy This?"). It's about 2:00 AM and Markian is seen here above explaining the greatness that is Mos Burger. Actually he's trying to read the sign. He's caught on a lot better than me, and learned Katakana not from studying, but from just seeing it everywhere and figuring it out. I learned Hiragana from studying and some of the katakana. I start Japanese lessons on Saturday, so maybe that will help.

No comments: