Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Mitaki Dera: Part II

More from our April visit of Mitaki-Dera.

Getting ready for the Osaka/Kyoto trip in 2 weeks! Pretty pumped, even though I've been told it will be hot as hell and crowded and we won't feel like doing anything. Hoping I won't blow too much cash there. I love Kyoto desserts, and I also love yukatas, so it will be difficult for me. However, it is my birthday month so maybe my parents will send me a lovely gift-o-yen... *hint* *hint* mom and dad. Plan on seeing plenty of beautiful temples, eating yummy food, and relaxing in an air conditioned hotel room. What more could you ask for? Alright off to bed. Markian says we need to quit staying up so late, and he has a point. If I keep doing this while my high schools are on vacation I'll be really screwed up for when they're back in session in September.









No comments: