Thursday, July 5, 2007

Things I don't know about



If you're not sick of this place, I'm not, here is more pics of Daisho-in Temple on Miyajima. There are still more to come. The pictures at bottom were taken before the ones on top. The stair case at the top leads to more temple buildings, which I have yet to post. I have such a HUGE backlog of pictures. I just don't have the time to blog, like I wish I did. However, my high schools will be having a summer holiday in a couple weeks, which means, much more free time for me! I'm very excited!
I don't know what the deal is with the second picture down, the statue with the long nose. The bottom picture of the blue thing, I don't know what it is either, but it looks pretty cool. The color plus, the strangeness of it. The little wooden box in front of him is to give offerings (money). There is a sign in front of him probably explaining things, but it was all in Japanese and I couldn't read enough to make any sense of it. So in short, I don't know much of what you're looking at, other than I like to look at it. hehe




1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.