Friday, July 27, 2007

I found a kitler!

Look at this awesome kitler! I didn't even realize he was a kitler until Markian pointed it out! haha For those that are unfamiliar with the term kitler, a kitler is a "cat that looks like Hitler." Horrible, yes, but hilarious never the less. For more information please see, http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com It explains everything and has plenty of pictures of kilters. Perhaps I should submit this one.

These photos were taken in Hijiyama park the first of this month. It's basically a park on top of a mountain. I think there are previous pictures of cherry blossoms that were posted a while back from here. Anyway, there are tons of stray cats up there. I feel really sorry for them, many of them are very thin and hungry. I pet them, which drives Mark nuts because he thinks you shouldn't pet strays, cause you could get something. Anyway, this cat was very old but sweet and friendly and he looks like a kitler which made us laugh. I just thought I'd share. What do you think? I wish I could have taken him home!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok this is simply halarious. I was waiting to read that you took him home with you.....I gotta check this site out now.

Trendkill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.