Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A beautiful view

Okay, so Mt. Misen wasn't all bad. We did get a lovely view of the Japanese inland sea and the surrounding area. These first few pictures are when we're almost to the top and we're so freaking tired.

Then I tried to take a picture of ourselves with the timer. The rock I set it on was crooked, so it turned out crooked.
Isn't it beautiful? What a view!


The top was freaking cold and crazy windy. It felt good at first because we were all hot and sweaty from climbing that stupid mountain.








After about five minutes I decided it was freezing up there. I'm like, "Hurry up Mark. Take the pictures. I'm freezing up here!!!!"



Then he decided to put his coat back on too. haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really enjoying the pictures with you guys in them...can't wait to see all your lovely pictures when you get back...mom g