Monday, May 21, 2007

I want more days like these

Fun and games have been over for a while. Really busy with work, but I still have a backlog of lovely photos to share with you. I worked overtime this week, so things were crazier than normal. We went to Kure yesterday because a junior high school that I teach at was having a sports day, and I wanted to make an appearance. I have a couple pictures from that, as soon as I get the chance to upload them, like so many other pictures I want to share. We wanted to do lots of sightseeing when we were there, but our tiredness got the best of us. Kure is about an hour on the train from our home. So it wasn't a bad day, but it ended up costing us more money than I wanted to spend, and I was too tired to really enjoy it. Today we got groceries, ran erands...you know, stuff that has to be done. Sorry for the boring posts. Hopefully more exciting good things are soon to come.


No comments: