Sunday, May 6, 2007

More Deer


Just in case you didn't get enough the first time, here are some more deer from Miyajima. Aren't they cute? Tomorrow is our last day of vacation and it will mostly be spent planning lessons for the week. We also have to go to the doctors in the morning for a physical because some of the high schools we work at require it. So, I guess today was really our last day of vacation. I'm almost totally over my sickness, now that I have to go back to work and all. Oh well, I guess better sick when I had time to rest than instead of when I'm working and have to go, go, go!

We spent a lot of the break in the apartment catching up on tv episodes from US shows we've missed. I have to say, I didn't like "Hero's" at first, but now it's getting really good. Smallville is good as usual, and I can't believe that Gilmore girls is getting canceled! That really, really sucks!

The close-up of the deer below I particularly like. It was my first day with my new camera and I was surprised at the detail on this photo. If I zoom in, I can see the snot on it's nose! hehe I love my new camera! I need to find out how to attach my movie files on here. My sister said it is easy, so I'll try and figure it out at some point. Things are probably going to get crazy again here though, starting tomorrow.



2 comments:

demon_llama said...

and STARGATE is being canciled! i'm depressed. fortunetly ATLANTIS is up for a 4th season.
oh, and please don't increase the detail on the photo's, deer snot is not tops on my list of things to see on the net...

Courtney said...

Stargate is being canceled! What? I didn't know that! That sucks! Atlantis is alright, but SG1 is better.
I didn't increase the detail. I was just saying that my camera is that good to pick up detail cause it's 8.3 megapixels.