Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Pagoda on Miyajima


If you're not sick of it yet, here's more pics from Miyajima. We climbed up these stairs near the gate and saw this pagoda. I'm WAY behind in my picture posting. I still owe you guys pics of the flower festival! Yeah, these were taken over a month ago, but I thought they were too pretty not to share. Toukasan is this weekend!!! I'm really pumped! My yukata and accessories are ready to go! I just wish Markian would dress up. He doesn't want to wear shorts and the men's style that isn't shorts is SO expensive (hundreds of dollars), so....no yukata for him...unless he decides to surprise me, but I doubt it. I just wanted our pictures taken together at the festival all dressed up.




5 comments:

ollyg said...

tell Mark his mom wants to see him in those shorts...and Happy Birthday

ollyg said...

tell Mark his mom wants to see him dressed in the shorts...and Happy Birthday.

Bobby said...

Tell Mark to listen to his mom.
Tell Mark to listen to his mom.

demon_llama said...

ya markian, listen to your mom!

i LOVE that photo of the sun through the blossoms! incredible! you are quite a good shot with that new camera.

you said you "climbed" the steps, but i didn't really notice any in that photo. do you have any others of that Pagoda?

Courtney said...

Glad you like the pics! I think I have pictures of the steps somewhere. I'll have to look and see. I may have a couple more of that pagoda.