Monday, May 14, 2007

Life is short

It's been a rough week for a few reasons. That is why there has been a lack of updates. It's Monday evening, and it's already time to go back to work tomorrow. A coworker and friend of ours unexpectedly passed away this week. It just came out of nowhere, so I've been pretty down most of the week. It really makes you think that you don't know how long you have. He was an incredibly nice guy, and it just really sucks. I'll really miss talking to him; he was very friendly and interesting to chat with.

The picture is of some flowers I pass by on my way to teach at a little Juku I go to.

3 comments:

MinhNga Nguyen said...

im stuck in Japan right now :(

Bobby said...

sorry for your friend.
i'd write a haiku for him
but i don't know how.

MinhNga Nguyen said...

I was staying in a hotel in Narita. I'm at home now but it's too hot, the weather was so nice in japan thou.