Thursday, May 3, 2007

Itsukushima Shrine: Part 2


More pictures from Itskukushima Shrine. I have so many pictures from Miyajima, it's kinda ridiculous, but it was just so beautiful and I love taking pictures! Plus, it was my first day with my new camera, so I went a little crazy!

Still sick, but trying to get out more. I feel much better in the afternoon than the mornings or at night. I don't sleep well because the coughing and lack of ways to breath wake me up quite often. Last night was a little better because I only remember waking up 4 times verses around 12.

Yesterday we went out with a friend that I met on myspace who's also any English teacher, but lives outside of the city. We walked around and explored and had a lot of fun. Pictures from that adventure are coming soon.

Today is the start of the flower festival. I slept kinda late, so I need to get my butt in gear and get out and go see what the festivities are all about!





2 comments:

demon_llama said...

keep posting pictures of the shrines and castles. they are just wonderful. cannot get enough of them. what are the round objects with the kanji all over them?

Courtney said...

Honestly, I have no idea. Your guess is as good as mine. I just thought they looked really cool! :-D