Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It's back...and I'm NOT pleased



....the horrible sickness I had in the spring. Something is blooming, probably those stupid cedars again and I'm going insane. I must have only gotten a little over an hour of sleep las night, and that wasn't straight sleep. The pressure in my ears in unbearable. My eyes are running and my nose is running and stopped up at the same time. Ugh.....My head is killing me. I'm all nauseous and dizzy. It's making work this week hell. I feel like I got the flu or something. I really thought I wouldn't have to deal with this again till next spring. Why can't they get some freakin Claratin D over here? I gotta have something! I'm at the point that I'd just give assloads of money to go to the doctor, but I can't even do that, because I work when the dang doctor's office is open!!!! ARGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH!!!!!!!!

As you can tell I'm seriously frustrated. So one can only hope this doesn't go on too much longer, although this has been going on since Saturday night.... Last time it lasted for weeks and weeks ....ugh....


Oh and yeah the pictures are of a shrine next to the ninja museum in Iga Ueno. I'm going to go take a nap while my rice is cooking, if I can....I doubt I will actually sleep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there no OTC meds you can buy over there? Rub some vick's on your nose and to at least help you breathe?

I really feel for ya. I'm missing my Allegra and Flonase pretty bad. Can't afford the damn stuff with no insurance. Well, I hope you get to feeling better soon.

0.0 Panda Jess

Anonymous said...

And yes, my grammar is horrible in that post... >.<

Anonymous said...

Dang it! I commented you back this morning, but it didn't save! Anyway, a student got me some OTC drugs, but they don't seem to be doing anything. Another student has volunteered to possibly take me to the hospital and play translator. She lives an hour away though. I'd never ask that of anyone, but she volunteered and I'm just getting sicker. I think I might take her up on it, if we can find a clinic that's open tomorrow. I have to work though in the afternoon so I have to play things by ear. I'm fearing I have something worse because I think I may have been running a fever earlier today. I hope I don't have the Japanese flu or something!