Sunday, October 14, 2007

So, enjoy the ninja world as if you yourself were a ninja.

Here are some highlights from the ninja museum in Iga Ueno. This sign above was funny to me. That's where the title of this post comes from. Below you see special shoes ninjas could use to walk on water like Jesus.
Below: A double edged saw that looks pretty sharp.

Above: The world famous batman grappling hook.

Below: Tabi, shoes that helped the ninja silently sneak into a house.

Check it out. I found a ninja! He decided to take a break from killing people and pose for a picture with me.

Ninja weapons. Pretty freaking sweet. These are to make my brother jealous and pissy that he didn't come see me in August as we'd planned. haha

A real ninja outfit. Dark blue farmer's wear as I talked about in my last post. So, those are some highlights of the ninja museum. I have a cool video of ninja weapon demonstation, but youtube is being lame and my videos are not loading for some reason. I don't know what the problem is! :-(

No comments: