Monday, November 12, 2007

Ferris Wheels give me nightmares.

I hate riding these things, but I sure like looking at them! It's strange because I love roller coasters. They don't scare me at all, but ferris wheels are a completely different story! I just don't feel safe. I have nightmares from riding one as a kid. These huge things are all over Japan. These pictures are of one at Osaka Port. They're very pretty at night, as they're always all lite up. Some are bigger than others of course. They're never that cheap to ride either, but what really is all that cheap in Japan beside the Daiso (the 100 Yen shop)? Not too many things... Everything comes at a price. Amusement parks in America aren't cheap either, so I guess it's about the same. At least this one is stable (well, as far as a I know, anyway) and not some slap together over-night carnival set up. Now, that stuff is really scary!

No comments: