Friday, November 16, 2007

Jellyfish

We went to the Osaka Aquarium in August. It's a huge awesome place. However, it was incredibly crowded, but be still really enjoyed it. I've been to many, many aquariums and this one is on the top of my list, if not the top one. The main reason why, you'll see in a later post. However, I really love jellyfish and I think they're so cool looking so I'll show you some pictures I took of them. I could sit for a long time and just watch them move. It's so strange to me. They're usually my favorite at an aquarium, but this time no, because this place had even more awesome stuff there. Above is the jellyfish exhibit picture. They had little, cute drawings like this for everything and it made me laugh.








2 comments:

MinhNga Nguyen said...

Wow, i have some pictures of jellyfish that i took but yours are much better, they're awesome.

Courtney said...

Thanks! I was quite surprised myself how well they turned out! :)