Saturday, November 10, 2007

It's the weekend!

FINALLY! This week has seemed entirely too long. Here are some pictures from Osaka in August. Above you see me in a yukata at the hotel. They give you these to lounge around in there. The photo below was taken in this underground passageway connecting the subway station to the JR station in Osaka. I just thought it looked really cool. It reminded me of the connector in the Chicago airport.

I was really wanting to go out tonight, but I can't spend cash cause I have plans to on Sunday and Monday evening. I'm so excited about the wedding party tomorrow! It should be lots of fun! I taught a kindy class today. The little girl was the cutest thing you've ever seen. However, I don't feel like I made much progress with here because she just parroted me. She repeated everything. I pointed to myself and said, "My name is Courtney." She pointed to herself and said, "My name is Courtney." haha She was super cute though, and when coloring time came at the end of the lesson she wanted me to color with her. It was really cute, she picked out the colors we would both use.

So yeah, tonight I'm playing my new Nintendo DS, which I got last weekend. It's pretty sweet. It's sleek and metallic pink. A color only available in Japan. mwhahahaha! So I've been playing Animal Crossing and I'm pretty hooked. I've missed video games so much! Still working on trip plans....comparing prices. I think I will stay in Japan since plan tickets are so high, but I am considering maybe going to Korea. I've gotta check out the ferry prices though. I dunno....that or Tokyo or Kyushu. I can't make up my mind! I'd better do it soon or there won't be any rooms available!

No comments: