Monday, November 19, 2007

When I get angry, this is how I feel...


ARGHGHGHGHGHGGH!!!!! So I've just been kinda pissy all weekend. I had my meeting about new year and it irritated me for reasons I'd rather not say online. If you've talked to me lately, you know why. But yeah I feel like this guy in the picture above here.

Everything to do with everything is really up in the air right now, and anyone who knows me at all really knows that I hate that. I can't stand uncertainty, and I'm constantly getting that from everyone right now, except Markian. It makes me wanna scream! So, I'm hoping things will become clearer in the next few weeks.

On the plus side, I went shopping this weekend and bought a beautiful, new long, soft, fuzzy, gray winter coat. I also bought some pretty sparklely ballerina style flats for really cheap. So, I got some shopping done. I got to go with a friend of mine shopping who is always busy, it was really cool to spend some time with her! I still need to buy some more warm clothes. It's starting to get really cold outside. We did finally manage to make the air conditioner spew out a little heat. I was beginning to worry we only had that tiny little, dangerous electric heater for the entire winter! If it gets colder we'll need that one too though. I can't stand being cold, as it makes it difficult to sleep! However, it's not as bad as being hot or anything like that. I fixed some salmon for dinner using the tiny fish oven in our little portable stove for the first time. It turned out quite nicely surprisingly. I will have to start buying more fish now because it's so fresh and affordable!

No comments: