Saturday, November 24, 2007

What a great day!


Seriously, I had such a great day; I thought I should write about it! Today was a national holiday, basically like a Japanese labor day, so I didn't have to work! This morning I got up and went out to the western suburbs to an ashtanga yoga class taught by my Japanese teacher. It was difficult and challenging for me, but I really enjoyed it! It was very good exercise. The students there were nice. My Japanese teacher and I and two of the girls from the class went out afterwards, eating and shopping. It was so nice to get out and spend time my girls, shopping, eating, talking...etc. I work mostly with guys, and I've really been missing my girlfriends from back home! The day went by so, so fast! We ate Italian for lunch and sushi at one of those sushi conveyor belt restaurants. It was really good and cheap!

The picture is of girl in the yoga class my Japanese teacher introduced me to. We went to a shopping mall that I'd never been too and it was all decorated for Christmas. She was really cool!

So yeah it was a super awesome day! Too bad I have to go to work tomorrow, but it will be an easy day, so no biggie. It's after one AM though and I'm not really tired, which is strange considering I got up early today...

No comments: