Monday, November 19, 2007

Portside

So after the aquarium visit in Osaka, it was getting later and it had cooled off very slightly. We walked out to the water and watched some ships go by.
I thought it was a nice looking bridge. Underneath the bridge you see a "pirate" ship, if you want to call it that. It was some touristy looking boat tour you could take. You could buy it at a discount, if you purchased the ticket together with your aquarium admission. We decided to pass on that one, as the aquarium was very expensive anyway, 2,000 Yen a piece! I wasn't very into the idea of riding the lame pirate boat while someone explains things to me in Japanese while I understand maybe two words of it.


Above you can see a picture of the whale shark. Seriously, if you ever get the chance to see one of the these, you should do it! They're unbelievably huge!

There was some lite up whale shark, but it didn't look so cool yet because it hadn't gotten dark. Oh well, I was still amused and took a picture of it anyway, cause that's what I do! :)


Oh and last but not least, I found another ferris wheel picture from the port.

No comments: