Thursday, April 19, 2007

Children cry and it sucks

Yeah, so the cutest little girl ever cried on me today. It wasn't cool. I actually am still confused as to what upset her. She is in my beginning kid's class. She seemed cranky at first today because if she wasn't the first one to do something she whined a lot. Well, for some reason about ten minutes before the lesson was over she started screaming and wailing. I have no idea why. Her sister tried to calm her down, but that made her scream louder. The owner of the school came over and game her tissue which she threw back at him and wailed even louder. The sister called her parents because the girl wouldn't get up to go home when class ended. I hope this doesn't happen again. I hate seeing a kid cry, plus it disrupts the other students. That little girl was so cute and happy last week. I wonder what was different today that had her so upset.

I have to go out to the high school again tomorrow so I have to get up really early so I should get some sleep. I'll leave you with this huge tower of plastic pasta.

No comments: