Saturday, April 28, 2007

I wanna be a Toys-R-Us kid!

I remember one time when my brother and my mom and I went shopping in Knoxville, Tennessee and we went to the Toys-R-Us. My brother made some joke involving the Toys-R-Us song, "I wanna be a Toys-R-Us kid, There's bikes to ride and video games, it's the biggest toy store there is! I don't wanna grow up, cause if I did, I wouldn't be a Toys-R-Us kid" You know the song. Anyway, for some reason this picture reminded me of that, and I don't know why, but I thought I'd share. So these pictures were taken on April 2nd, so about a month ago. Markian and I went to Hiyajima park just to explore. It's basically a mountain that you climb up and the whole mountain is the park. There was this really cool playground there and I made Markian hold my stuff and I played on the slide and sat on the camel and had lots of fun. This old lady laughed at me, which made it ten times funnier. haha. The bottom picture is a weird slide thing, but the whole structure is shaped like an airplane which is pretty neat, or at least I was amused by it. But, what do I know? I'm easily amused!

As of this moment I'm officially on vacation. I just got off of work so now my Golden Week holiday has begun! I can be a Toys-R-Us kid again! Yipee! :-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! OMG... this reminds me of the time that me and u just went around to random playgrounds looking for a teeter totter!!! That is so great!