Saturday, April 21, 2007

Hard Gay in Hiroshima!!!!


Alright, I can't contain my excitement so I had to post about it!! Hard Gay, Razor Ramon as he's also known, is going to be here in a week at the Hiroshima flower festival!!! hehe!! I just read it on http://www.gethiroshima.com and I'm super excited. This dude totally cracks me up, and I was amused by his comedy last time I was in Japan in 2006. I can't wait to see him live! I have to find out exactly where he's playing so I don't miss it! I think it's free too cause it's part of the festival although I could be wrong.

So, for those that don't know...Hard Gay a character that Razor Ramon plays that is incredibly gay and he annoys people and thrusts his hips at everything. It's the strangest, most disturbing, yet funniest thing I think I've ever seen. Download some videos with Hard Gay on http://www.youtube.com and you'll see what I mean. Search for Hard Gay, Razor Ramon.

Anyway, I'm so excited now. Golden Week is going to be so much fun!!!! Between sleeping and Hard Gay, and yummy food, and pretty flowers, and no work....yipee!!!

1 comment:

Bobby said...

see my post about 'gay dad.'