Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Burn, Burn, Burn, the Floor with the DDR!

We found it! We found two of them actually in separate arcades. After my visit last year, I was told the DDR (Dance, Dance, Revolution) was too old and lame to be found here still. Apparently I found some old and lame arcades which is completely awesome. So Mark saw it and we went and danced a few songs. Awesomeness. Not really any different other than there seemed to be a larger song selection and it costs more money. I was happy to see it though. The other machine is a guitar game like Guitar Hero, except it's made from the makers of DDR. I thought Lena would want to see it. hehe Oh and playing DDR after enjoying a meal at Mos Burger...not a good idea. I don't think we really thought that through.... you will get cramps.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DDR woooo! I should really comment more but I'm lazy. This blog is awesome though. I've been enjoying reading about all your adventures. hehe.

Take care,
Jessica (Panda)

MinhNga Nguyen said...

aw i wish i could dance on DDR... after many attemps i came to a sad conclusion that I suck at DDR even thou i love dancing. :(

Courtney said...

Panda-Glad you like it! hehe DDR is awesome. I think the first time I'd played it was at your house!

_hin_-I'm the opposite! I can't dance, but I can play DDR.