Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Why won't the window open?


I'm suffocating in here. The window of the hotel will not open and it's been miserable in the hotel for the past four nights. The a/c won't come on, just heat. I just want to open the window. The air is stale and I'm sick with a cold and feel like crap and can't get any sleep. Some other people's windows in the hotel are different and open. How come I have to get the one that won't?

I'm about to go teach my last lesson of training. Mark is off to the train station to catch a train somewhere to teach a beginning kids lesson. Glad it's him and not me having to ride the train somewhere cause I'm bad about getting on the wrong one. I'm teaching at a fertility clinic of all places which is about a ten minute walk supposidly, but I'm leaving 10 minutes early to make sure I can find it. I was looking forward to it, but I'm feeling so horrible. I hope I don't scare them off with my really bad cough and hoarse voice. We just paid off the majority of the apartment deposits, which leaves me broke, but almost free from debt. Mark's temperature is down though. I might have one though... I haven't checked, but I do feel like crap.

On another note, after tomorrow I won't have internet for a while, so updates will not be as frequent for that time being. Do check in though, because if I
can, I will post.

I thought I'd post a bad "Engrish" sign because it make me laugh, and I need to laugh, cause I'm hot, and sick, and cranky.

1 comment:

demon_llama said...

cinnamon disks candy. when you get caught with those colds. cinnamon candy. it will help...